Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Checker

четвъртък, 14 януари 2010 г.

A Chinese Restaurant

[A+Chinese+Restaurant+-+My+Dearest+I+Cannot+Speak.jpg]

Artist/ Band: A Chinese Restaurant
Album : My Dearest I Cannot Speak
[2008]
Genre : Post Hardcore/ EmoCore
Myspace

Sound Like : Across Five Aprils, Ephen Rian, Crash My Deville, Days in Grief, Eyes Set to Kill, A Bitter Farewell, Drop Dead, Gorgeous…

Track List :
01 They Announced Confinement
02 Bandage For My Bleeding
03 Sorries (The City Sleeps Nightly)
04 All Eyes On
05 My Dearest I Cannot Speak
06 Falling From The Top
07 Broken Hearts And Picture Frames
08 Player Two Wins The Game


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

Please in end the ad leave a comment to make sure consumers that is not cheating! Thanks for using our service!